SALES & SERVICES
WARRANTY CARD REGISTRATION FORM
MAGMAWELD WARRANTY & AFTER SALES SERVICE CONDITIONS
1. Oerlikon Kaynak Elektrodlari ve Sanayi A.S. (OK), Manisa, TURKEY warrants to its end user that new Magmaweld equipment sold is free of defects in material and workmanship at the time it is shipped by OK. Within 2 years (1 year for Monostick 160i) OK will repair or replace any warranted parts or components that fail due to such defects in material or workmanship. OK must be notified in writing, preferably to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, within thirty (30) days of such defect or failure, at which time OK will provide instructions on the warranty claim procedures to be followed. OK may deliver after sales services locally through approved technicians working for international distributors.
2. OK shall honor warranty claims on warranted equipment in the event of such a failure within the warranty time periods. All warranty time periods start on the date that the equipment is delivered to the end user and this date should be certified by the distributor with the signed and stamped Warranty card or the invoice carrying the serial number(s) of the machine(s). OK may ask the distributor to send the defected part to OK, for taking corrective measures for future productions and for finding out the reason of the failure.
3. OK’s warranty shall not apply to accessory items delivered together with Magmaweld equipments which are manufactured by others, such as torches, its consumable parts, regulators, heaters, separate cables, wire feeder rollers or other traded items.
4. OK’s warranty shall not apply to equipment that has been modified by any party other than OK or its approved servicing technicians or equipment that has been improperly installed, improperly operated or misused upon industry standards, or equipment which has not had reasonable and necessary maintenance, or equipment which has been used for operation outside of the specifications for the equipment.
5. The international distributor is responsible to deliver the spare parts and service to the end user. OK shall provide the spare parts or interchangeable equivalent parts of any equipment it manufactures within ten (10) years after the machine is manufactured.
6. To the extent permitted by law, the remedies provided herein are the sole and exclusive remedies. In no event shall OK be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (Including loss of profit), whether based on contract, tort or any other legal theory.